Hiya

I had never heard of dry herb vaping until today..... 🙈🤫

I have been watching some of the Vape Fuse videos on YouTube & it's something I'm interested to learn a bit more about as it is healthier & will be cheaper in the long run than buying tobacco

I have just joined this community & I've from the West Coast of Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I smoke CBD herbs for pain, to help calm ADHD symptoms & anxiety, & to help relax me & I roll it with tobacco

I smoked 'proper' herb for 15 years until I got fed up with the crap I was getting & decided to search online for alternatives when I discovered the CBD herb you could easily buy online

As I am completely new to dry herb vaping I have a few questions I need help with x

Do you find that using straight dry herb means you use more of it than you would smoking it with tobacco ?

Do you taste the herb you are vaping better than when it's combusted when you smoke it?

Where would I start with a vape? Which one do I choose? I don't know what I'm looking for or what temp I should vape my herb at or how I work out which temp I should vape my herb at.... 🤯

I did use an e-cig with liquid for a brief time but the unit I used is now out-dated...

I also tried a pen type vape that used prefilled vials a couple of years ago but I found it was expensive, didn't last & it didn't really do anything for me...

Obviously I'm watching you videos, going through the Vape 101 just now, so I am picking up info with each video I watch but to have a discussion about it would probably be much easier

Thank you in advance

Karen x