Skip to main content
Anonymous
Asked a question 18 days ago

Ha!!! Could Someone please help me with the Storz and Bickel App... The Web App “work~around” worked perfectly until the Last iOS upgrade a few Days ago...That upgrade seems to have either affected the Web BLE Browsers “Bluefy” and “Web BLE” or perhaps the stability of the Storz and Bickel Web app itself....I’ve tried absolutely everything I can think of including a Factory Reset....Specifically, I am referring to iPad and iPhone running the latest iOS upgrade to connect to Bluetooth on a Hybrid Volcano...This problem may affect other Web App based Storz and Bickel Products. I would be Grateful for Any Help! Thanks!!!! Charles

Where am I?

In VapeFuse you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Sorry to hear the issues with the Storz and Bickel web app. It seems to be working normally at my end. Anyone else is experiencing any issues?

Thank You So Much!! I just received a response from S&B...And will post now.....Charles

“Hello,

Thank you for your message!

We would like to let you know that the Bluefy Browser has recently released an update. It seems like the STORZ & BICKEL Web App does not work with the Bluefy Browser on iOS devices after the most recent update.

We hope Bluefy will be able to resolve the issue soon. In the meantime, we recommend to either use the Web BLE Browser (Link) on your iOS device or use The S&B Web App on a PC or Mac device which support Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) with the most current Chrome Browser.

We hope this information is helpful to you! “

Sincerely, 

Storz & Bickel America, Inc.