Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 months ago

I am interested in getting a ALD Amaze WOW V2 but want to avoid aluminum. Does the wow have aluminum parts other than the dosing caps? What is the isolated vapor path made of?? Are there and stainless dosing caps available for the wow? Thanks for the help and info.

Where am I?

In VapeFuse you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hello @KateBoyd3, as far as I know, the dosing caps are the only aluminum in the WOW V2. The isolated vapor path seems to be made of stainless steel as far as I can tell. Here is a picture that gives a little glimpse of the air path entry point :

I am interested in getting a ALD Amaze WOW V2 but want to avoid aluminum. Does the wow have aluminum parts other than the dosing caps? What is the isolated vapor path made of?? Are there and stainless dosing caps available for the wow?  Thanks for the help and info.

It definitely looks like a stainless steel tube to me. 
ALD only makes the aluminum dosing caps for the WOW, however you don't necessary need to use the capsules to use the vaporizer. If you'd like to avoid aluminum, you can pack the chamber directly without the dosing capsules, or get stainless steel caps from other brands. 

The Flowermate and FocusVape dosing caps both fit the ALD Amaze WOW V2 Chamber although they a little loose. You can learn more about various dosing capsules in this post: https://blog.vapefuse.com/dosing-capsules-for-vaporizers/29 I hope this helps and let us know if we can assist further.