Skip to main content
KrisVapeFuse Team
Assistant Editor
Asked a question 2 years ago

Which one is the best butane gas to use with jet lighters for heating manual vaporizers?

Where am I?

In VapeFuse you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hey Kris, I am using Newport Zero Purity gas only and I think it is pretty good for what I need. 

I'll post here an image of the type of gas we use, please let me know if you have any experience using these or other type of butane and you get a good lifespan out of jet lighters. Thank you. 

Which one is the best butane gas to use with jet lighters for heating manual vaporizers?

I only use the Newport Zero butane Kris, nothing else I come across that comes close. Having said that I am having the same issue with jet lighters, I tend to think they are not designed for such frequent use such as heating a dynavap or using it with an SBL runt or something. 

I tend to think most jet lighters are made to light cigars or something like that, hence they are designed for neither the length nor the frequency of use that we put them under.